Saturday, October 6, 2012

Our Halloween Tree is up!



After a day of soccer we came home and started putting the rest of our Halloween decorations up! Including one of my favorite Halloween Decorations...



Our Halloween Tree


I got this beautiful 6ft pre-lit tree at the Goodwill last year. At an incredible price.... $3.95! Yep, in fact over the years I've gotten 3 pre-lit Christmas Trees from the Goodwill ranging from $3.95-$7.95. So at Christmas time  my kiddos have their own 6ft Christmas tree in their rooms that they get to decorate with all of their own creative handmade ornaments. 

So start looking NOW for some Christmas trees at the Goodwill!

I put one of the trees out in our little nook area for Halloween time, and it's the perfect decoration.

I add some orange lights and a Witches hat stuffed with some baggies inside to give it some shape.


Then I add Halloween Pictures from Previous years. I Hole punch them add some ribbon or tule. Just use whatever you have.


These little signs I picked up last year at Michael's Craft Store for only $1.00.


Last year the kids and I created dough ornaments. It was easy and a lot of fun! I didn't think that they would last a whole year in storage but they did, so we get to enjoy them again!






This fun little skeleton frame can be added for free when you send your photos online to Wal-greens to be printed. 


We absolutely LOVE our Halloween Tree each year!
Hope this inspires you to get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment