Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Favorite Way to Use an Old Screen

This is one of my "Favorite" items in our home, that happens to be in our bedroom. As I've probably mentioned many times...I Love taking old-vintage pieces and using them in a new way. I am just intrigued about imagining the history behind the items and the stories they tell.

So here we go... My Favorite Way to use an Old Screen:

I found this old vintage screen at an Antique store down town on sale for $8.00, regularly $10.00.


I took it home scrub it with my handy dandy scrubber brush and some cleaner.



Added some little hooks that I just screwed in on the side.



Hung it up and DONE!


This makes the perfect jewelry holder. My necklaces easily hang on the side with multiple hooks, and my earrings just hang perfectly. This addition to our bedroom 2 years ago is still one of my favorite additions. 

I hope you enjoy too!



No comments:

Post a Comment