Sunday, December 15, 2013

12 Days of "Kiss"-mas!

How about we have some fun with our spouse?

We are always doing so much for our kiddos, what about our Spouse? Let's have some fun!

First off, this is a fun and simple way to sneak in another kiss with your spouse, and just be a little silly. This idea came from one of my favorite blogs- DatingDivas.com


1. First you need to print out your kiss cards! Click HERE to visit the site and print out your 
"12 Days" of Kisses. Cut out the Kiss Cards. I wrote "Day 12", "Day 11" and so on the outside. 

2. Grab some ribbon or twine and figure out a spot to hang it up at. I chose our bathroom. Next I went and looked in my Christmas wrapping box and grabbed some ribbon.

3. Grab some clothes pins or a hole punch to figure out to hang your cards from the ribbon. I purchased these mini decorative clothes pins from Michael's in their $1.00 bins. They were going to be used for something else but ended up working out perfectly for this project! Just use what you have!


4. Next add your cards! I folded mine in half because they went against the mirror and would give away the task. 




5. Now everyday open up the card with your spouse and share a kiss! And since today is the 10th Day of Christmas it's ok to still print out the 12 and get caught up.

Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment