Saturday, December 14, 2013

Mistletoe is a MUST!





Mistletoe is a MUST (in my opinion) to have in your home for Christmas! I don't mean the real thing, I mean some that will last year after year! 

I think it's important to show our children that Mommy and Daddy are in love with each other and Mistletoe helps make that extra fun! 

You can pick up some "fake" mistletoe just about anywhere. I think I bought mine years ago at the Dollar Store. 
It's one of those Christmas decorations that my kids remember each year... "Mom put up the mistletoe!" 

Our little girl loves to kiss everyone who passes under it! She will even wait and say "Hey Mom come over here..."

She even caught her brother under the mistletoe but he wasn't that thrilled with his sister kissing him. So he tried to wiggle his way out of a kiss.


My kids get it, and by it I mean the fun and laughter of family. We have our moments of chaos and yes still tantrums, but we also have to choose to make times to laugh as a family. This is just another  way of doing that while also sharing our love with each other. My son just drew this photo of our family this morning. What do you see???? Mistletoe, and Mom and Dad kissing! I love it! I want my children to ALWAYS know that I LOVE them, but that I have also ALWAYS been head over heels in love with their Daddy. I encourage you to make mistletoe a part of your family decorations. I also have another part of this mistletoe decoration that I will be sharing with you all tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment