Saturday, August 18, 2012

1st Day of School Photos

I don't care how old my children get, they are still going to take a picture on their first day of school! I'm the mom and I set the rules. =) 


Here's my Son Hunter's "1st Day of School" picture from last year. Ok... here comes the tears...I can't believe in one year how big he's gotten... This is why I am a photo fanatic! I always think I'm going to remember every little detail, but the truth is I don't. I love looking back at pictures to remind me.



So here are some cute FREE Printables that I've come across. So print your's now to have ready and make sure those camera batteries are CHARGED!! 

Click on the names above each photo to go straight to the link

This one is SUPER CUTE!!!




Here's some cute lunch printables too that I came across!



No comments:

Post a Comment