Monday, August 20, 2012

School Binder for Mom

And just like that...Summer is over and School is back in session. Back to routines, bedtime curfews, homework and more homework!

This is my first year having 2 kids in school so I need to make sure I am O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-E-D! Well as much as possible anyways. For the last two years I have kept a binder for Myself, to keep all of Hunter's School assignments, schedules, notes, Cafeteria Menus, Minimum Days etc...  I just went through and purged everything so I can start fresh for this new year. Now I need to add a few more folders to keep my daughter's class info. all together, and I'm all set to go!

I printed this cute FREE Printable from "My Computer is My Canvas" and put it in the front of my binder. She also has some GREAT photos of how to organize your binder. So make sure you visit her page for more.

CLICK HERE to Visit "My Computer is My Canvas"


CLICK HERE- to Download the Cover


 Everyone's binder will be different so do what's best for you! 

Here's a few more printables that might be helpful to have in your binders:
"Weekly Menu" from - The Peaceful Mom
For those making lunches this is helpful, but also for those with little ones still at home too.
Click HERE



Over at "Whipper Berry" She has this really cute school info. Printable.
Click HERE


I also like to print out a blank calendar page that I can write all the kids school activities:
Minimum Days, Color Days for Taylor's Kindergarten Class, No School Days and Vacation Days. 
So just look on your computer at your calendar section and print of pages August-June.


 You will soon learn that I have a binder for just about EVERYTHING! They are perfect to help keep things in one place. I use this one just for school info. My main binder has my grocery shopping lists, to-do lists, etc. Which I will show you more later.

That should get you started. So run to Office Depot pick up one of the binder with a clear insert on the front and some clear page protectors and you are set! Oh and one last thing...put the school's office # in your cell phone now if you don't have it in there yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment