Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Hurt & The Healer

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30

I pray today that you are reminded that God is with you, and He is there to lead the way...to carry that burden with you... to take away that heavy weight that's been yours to carry alone...No matter what you are struggling with God wants you to come to Him.

Make time today to hear God's word, message and heart.

There are plenty of services that you can make today. Join my family if you have no place to go at Valley Baptist- Contemporary Service starts at 11:10

Make time for God, Get to church, God's waiting for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment